Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Whee!! XD

Ok so today I woke up at 8.00 am because me and my mom were meeting up with some friends to have breakfast!! My kindergarden friends!!! LOL!!

Yeap, me and my mom still keep in touch with them see I'm such a good girl!! XD

Anyways, we were suppose to meet up with them at Old Town in Ampang. My mom had a bit trouble finding it. Cmon, she haven't been through that particular road for 7 years ever since I moved which is after I finished kindergarden!! XD

So we reached there and Sara's mom, Vincent's mom, Vincent & his sister were there.

-ahem- Anyone knows Vincent from 1H? If you do, THATS HIM!!!!! XD (Yes he is from my kindergarden! XD)

After a while, Ray and his mom reached and so we ordered food blablabla~

After finishing the food, as usual, the mom's started chatting!! Then Ray and me sprung up a conversation so the both of us talked and talked! XD LOL!! So everyone was talking to each other except for Vincent and his sister! AWWH!! LOL!!

Btw, Ray's one year elder then me! =P

Gosh, SBU's disipline ain't that strict!!!!! Ray told me about his school and blablabla~
LOL!! I WANNA GO THERE!! =P But, too far. XP

The first class, you get 10A1B you still end up getting number 16!! Hahaha, everyone's smart there..

We all left at about.. 11.15 am!! O_O
I was only thinking about one thing :
"AM I GONNA MISS CSI:NY?!?"

Ok, when we left my mom needed to go buy cake stuffs.. After she bought it its about 11.30 am! Then went to the office to get 2 packets of dog biscuits. Then she forgot to buy something else, so we had to go to a store to buy what she forgotten to buy!! Then it was like 11.50 am!!!

I was only thinking :
"CSI:NY, CSI:NY, CSI:NY!!!!!"

Reached home, 11.57am. On-ed the TV and rushed to change. Luckily the show haven't start!! XD Then, sit down and enjoy CSI:NY!! =D

CSI:NY!
Danny was trying to think of names for Lindsay's baby, and Danny was thinking of BOY names. He was like, "My mom had 2 boys, her mom had 3 boys, she'll have a boy" Then at the end of the show, he received an SMS! The doctor says Lindsay has a baby girl~!! =D I know they named the girl Lucy!! Cause I watched before some of the episodes after!!

Ok, my mom made 4 dog cakes today~ No meat in it, more simple!! =D And smaller, and its CIRCLE!!

Yesterday my mom made cookies!! Zhen!! BUTTER COOKIES!!! Want em? XD

Tomorrow will be waking up at 7.30am just for CSI:NY!! =3
And tomorrow 2 DOG parties!! Gonna be exhausted~ =P

Can't wait to watch CSI:Miami on Sunday! Ryan Wolfe got kidnapped and tortured.. =(

Nothing else to say, byebye!!

Sin

P.S- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!!! =) You're officially 13!! Enjoy your birthday!! I love ya ball!! =D

0 comments: