As the title says, CHOCOLATE CAKE!! XD
Okay, so my mom baked a chocolate cake yesterday, but we only cut it and ate it today! It was delicious!! Okay, so let the pictures do the talking! (Zhen would probably kill me for posting them >=D)
Receipes, ingredients, ETC~
.jpg)
The mixture! =D.jpg)
Dark chocolate and White chocolate for baking! =).jpg)
In the oven it goes! ;D.jpg)
TADAA!!! Not completed though! XD.jpg)
Time to put the cream!! >8D.jpg)
First, she topples the cake over and removes the paper!.jpg)
Then, she slowly cuts it in half!! =D.jpg)
Then you carefully and gently remove the top part!.jpg)
And put it on another tray! This isnt easy cause as you can see what happenned to the top part.. XD My mom ain't a pro kay?.jpg)
Then you put the cream!! >8D.jpg)
Then you carefully and gently (again) put the top part on top of it!.jpg)
And you put cream on the top part!!
After that we just put it in the fridge!! My mom actually made this cake for no occasion, but seeing that JD's birthday's coming in 3 days, so we'll just take this as the birthday cake!
So, my mom decorated it! Something like that...jpg)
I have no idea why she put 3 small oranges on it!! XD
The next day! (TODAY!! =3)
We took out the cake from the fridge, and well, ate it!! XD JD had the honour of cutting it eventhough his birthday is not until 2 more days ! ;D.jpg)
*smiles back*.jpg)
HAHA, look at JD's expression!! Well, he was talking to my mom! XD.jpg)
And..the time to enjoy the cake! =D
Anyways, the piano covers on youtube are quite good! O_O
Well, I tried playing 'Two Is Better Then One" by ear, and sadly, I can only play right hand!! I CAN play by ear, but the problem is I dont know how to add in the bass!!
DANIEL MAK YENG HONG TELL ME HOW YOU DO IT!!
Sin
P.S- I just realise that I'm also a CSI:Miami addict!! =D

0 comments:
Post a Comment