Thursday, December 10, 2009

Boredom~

Very bored these days.. Even on the Internet its boring.. Rachel IS right, when you spend too much time on the Internet, eventually you'll get bored! Nothing to do! =P

Even the TV is boring me out! And for spending so much time on the TV, (11.00am-6.00pm, OMG its 7 hours O_O) the shows already starting to bore me out~!! I got addicted to shows on AXN!! Well, just a few: CSI:NY (DUH!!!!!), CSI:Miami, Chuck, The Amazing Race Asia, House, Numb3rs and.. I guess thats it? LOL!

Anyways, I 'sort of'' cried today at the end of CSI: NY!! =P It was touching and sweet at the ending!

ADAM ROSS!! (acted by AJ Buckley) [One of my favourite characters!!] He was the one who made me cry! =3

NO HE DIDNT DIE! =P
But what he said to the kid (the kid killed his own father who's the deputy mayor o.o) made me cry~ The kid only wanted to confess to him! At the end, Adam gave the kid his iPod!

o.o Aaron John Buckley has blue eyes!! =D
Somehow I find Adam Ross lovable!! =3
Seriously!! I LOVE HIM!! XD

CSI:NY ROCKS!! =)

Sin

♥Adam Ross & Danny Messer

0 comments: