First but not least.....
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to mah dear brotha, Mr.Kyle Sui Yee Khai! =)You're officially 17 years old!! (You're old!! >=D)
Wish you luck and happiness in your life!! =)
You're one of da best brothas I've ever had!! And not to mention, one of the most mean one!! >=3
Take cares, love ya bro!! =D
----------------------------------------------------------
So today, as most of my blog-readers will know, I went to 2 parties. =P
I planned to wake up at 7.15am, but when the alarm rang , I offed it and continue resting, not sleeping. I wanted to get up at 7.30am, but I rested until 7.40am! XD
I planned to wake up at 7.15am, but when the alarm rang , I offed it and continue resting, not sleeping. I wanted to get up at 7.30am, but I rested until 7.40am! XD
WATCHED CSI:NY!! =3
Okok, now the trip!
In the car I took a picture with Tang Tang!! XD He was wearing a ribbon around his neck, or we can say, a 'bow'! =D


Then we reached at about 10.30am? Had to carry 3 dogs and 1 box of cake upstairs! o.o"
We went in their house, (oh yeah, I didn't mention that this is the same person as the LAST dog party with the bone shaped cake.)
.jpg)
THE CAKE!! >=D
FOREST!! LOOK HERE!! X3.jpg)
From left, JoJo (The daughter & birthday dog! XD), Forest, (da mummy!!) and TiTi (the dad!!)
Really, its father, mother and daughter together!! But the son not here!! DX
Ok, we left pretty fast cause we had another party. We just went in, talk awhile, cut the cake, let them eat, and then left..
The next one!!
This was in Aunty Cynthia's house, it's Cookie's birthday!! =D
Went in, blablabla~
Kay Kay and her brother was already there..
Her bro and her cousin were playing Wii..
Ok, then I saw this bed, bought by Cookie's father, (ahem, Auntie Cynthia's husband) for Cookie. There was a note on top, "From Daddy."
Here's the bed.
Owh, I put Tang Tang on it! =)Then, time to take pictures of the doggy!!
LOOK!! Husband and wife, LOL!! XD.jpg)
From left: Jungle, Cookie, Forest, Tang Tang!
Cookie, (originally named Ruby! XD) is so darn cute!! Gaah!!
.jpg)
COOKIE!! =)
Time for 'take picture with Cookie' time!! XD
After that, played Wii with Kay Kay. Gosh, one of the games where we have to knock each other off a beam, was tiring!! We had to shake shake shake shake shake the Wii remote!! EVERY MOVE WAS SHAKING THE REMOTE!! XD Tired after 3 rounds of that. Kay Kay wont 2 rounds, I won 1! =(Then played table tennis, I was losing like 20-50!! HAHA!! I suck at table tennis, only good in badminton. (I'm talking about Wii, I suck at real badminton!! =P) We played badminton, and we lost to the computer!! We were a team. LOL!! Well, she's better at table tennis, I'm better at badminton, but if we team up, we'll lose!! XD
Then, played Mario Kart with Kin Kin, he keeps getting 1st place in EVERY race. WTH?! There was also horse racing (I won Kay!! YAY!!) and mountain climbing (We lost cos we didnt know which was which or something like that)
After that, we let the boys play it. They were using computer but then turned their attention to the Wii! XD So.. we girls played hide-and-seek!! LOL, childish, I KNOW!! XD
Then cut the cake, blablabla, played abit more Wii, talked, played with dogs.. After that, we went home!! Owh yeah, we ate lunch there too!! XD
Reached home at about 5.10pm, changed then on the TV to watch Numb3rs, missed abit of the front part. At 6.00pm, watched half of CSI:NY (I can watch it again on Sunday) then went to play the piano. Then ate, then online!! XDD
Happy birthday to Kyle, PChai, JoJo, Cookie, Diamond, Amber, and Million!! =D
Sin

0 comments:
Post a Comment