Monday, December 14, 2009

Crap! Or is it..? XD

LOL, I can't think of a title! XD

Anyways, Danny Messer and Lindsay Monroe got married today!! (CSI:NY, as usual! XD)
ITS SO SWEET!!! =3

Today, HEAVY RAIN!! I was bored so I decided to.. scribble crap on paper!! XD

Hehehe! =D
Yes, I know, I'm crazy!! =P

Anyways, my mom decided to make some cookies for the dogs today. Not much pictures though! =X

The mixture! =P


TA-DAA!! XD LOL!

Okay moving on.

On 17th December, I'm gonna have to go to 2 DOG parties. LOL, I know! One is from 10am to 12? And the other is 1pm?

I'm gonna miss CSI:NY!!! NOOO!!! Dx
Since I can't watch the one at 12.00pm-1.00pm or the 4.00pm-5.00pm one, I decided to wake up early in the morning to catch the 8.00am-9.00am! I'm not kidding!! XD

I'm an addict, I can't help missing it!! >=3

Its BORING at home, and I hope school starts abit faster. At least its not so boring in school!! =P Only 3 REASONS I dont want holiday to end is because I want to watch CSI:NY, CSI:Miami and CHUCK!! 2nd one is cause no homework and can go for more sleepovers, and go out shopping or something like that! =) 3rd is can online for very long and watch TV!! XD

Ahaha I love this picture!!!!! =D

Sin

♥CSI:NY ♥Danny Messer & Adam Ross
♥CSI:Miami ♥Ryan Wolfe
♥Chuck

0 comments: