LOL, I'm going crazy over AXN's shows.. =P I'm even blogging about them! XD (nothing much to blog these days so.....)
I did say I was a CSI:NY addict right? I'm also a CSI:Miami addict!! =D
I forgot to mention!! =P
I forgot to mention!! =P
Ask me to choose between CSI:NY and CSI:Miami, I'd say.. I CANT CHOOSE! =D
CSI:NY = ♥Danny Messer & Adam Ross
CSI:NY = ♥Danny Messer & Adam Ross
CSI:Miami = ♥Ryan Wolfe
Practically, I just love the show alot.. Seeing that I also love the subject Science and Biology! XD
What? The show's interesting, scary at times though~
Practically, I just love the show alot.. Seeing that I also love the subject Science and Biology! XD
What? The show's interesting, scary at times though~
In CSI:Miami, yeap, I ♥ Ryan Wolfe! (Wolfe, I like that surname! XD) [Acted by Jonathan Togo]


I LOVE how he act!! =3
He looks cute! =D
Well, he IS cute!! XD
O_O He got fired once in the show but came back! =P
Anyways, also fell in love with the show 'Chuck'.
Lazy to post pics! =P
Today my mom asked me a question,(she asked me in Mandrin, I translated but its not really exact I think..)
"Tell me, what do you really really wanna become/do when you grow up? I know for sure you won't take music, so..?"
"Yeah, I wont take music.. Anything related to Science"
"Like Doctor? Vet? Maybe a pharmacist?"
"Yeah, not sure about the pharmacist though! xD Prefer something more related to Biology + alittle bit of Chemistry AND Physics I guess.. Like like CSI!! But the dead bodies scares me at night!"
"Aiya, once you work , you wont be scared anymore.."
BLABLABLA!!!!!
Then I realized the reason I love the show CSI:NY and CSI:Miami.. Science and mystery! (Detectives?) And, the story in the shows are nice! VERY nice la their story.. =P
I JUST LOVE CSI:NY and CSI: MIAMI!!!!!♥
Sin

0 comments:
Post a Comment