Friday, December 4, 2009

Mid Valley~!!

Ok, so yesterday I went to Mid Valley to watch New Moon~!!
Sascha's mom fetched me and my mom at JD's office..!And Cheah, her mom, her sister and 2 friends went themselves..

Met Cheah at Sushi King, surprisingly, its MOST OF THE TIME at Sushi King! CHEAH! Are you a sushi addict? =D Jia Wen was there too.. Cheah's neighbour, and also school mate? XD

Ok, after that it was about.. 12.30, so we went to walk for awhile, the movie is 1.40pm! Cheah's mom already bought the tickets~!!

Me, Sascha and Jia Wen call this her 'model pose' XD


Two girls (Sascha and Jia Wen) having a great time.. Ooh, they're holding hands!! XDD

Jia wen had this really cutee phone!!! LOOK!!

Its APPLE BRAND!! =D

IT REALLY IS A PHONE!!! =P

Well, Cheah's sister and 2 friends and us walk NOT TOGETHER, and when me, Cheah, Jia Wen,Sasha and her mom and my mom looked at the tickets, all children! XD The sisters took the 2 adults and 1 children! Ahaha, yes we pretended we were under 13 so we had cheaper tickets!! ._. So Cheah phoned her sister and blablabla~

After a while, we looked at the time it was like 1.30pm OMG!! We rushed to the theater, and her sister and friends arent there yet.. Cheah and Jia Wen queued up to buy popcorn and drinks! We have tons of sweets in the bag! LOL!

I took a SNEAK photo of them! XD

Me and Yinnie!!

So then her sister and friends reached, and we went in.. Luckily the movie haven't started yet!!

Went in, sat down and ..? LOL! THE MOVIE ROCKS!!! XD I was eating Coca Cola gummy bears throughout the whole movie~ OMG TAYLOR LAUTNER IS SO HAWT!!! GOSH!! I was practically staring at him throughout the whole movie!! His HAWT!! XD LOL!! Robert Pattinson's hawt too! He looks mysterious! =3
After the movie, I practically finished the whole pack of Coca Cola gummy bears. Oh yeah, when Edward proposed to Bella, I heard a few girls go "AWWWHH!" LOL!

Cheah decided to stay so Sascha's mom's gonna fetch her home. Because well, Cheah's mom and everyone else are going home but me and my mom and Sascha's mom and Sascha aren't yet, so Cheah stayed with us lorh! XD

We went to living cabin! Its so bright and colourful because its Christmas!!


SHOO CHEAH SHOOOOO!!!! XD

Then we went to this clothes shop, and there was this weird-looking chair!! XD


SEE??!! XD

Then we went to Jusco!! We went to the kids section~~!! XD Yes I am still childish!! AHAHA!!

Cheah's playing kiddie games!!
Then I went to buy school clothes since my pinafore is short I do not want to get caught next year! =P
After that or was it before? Whatever~ Anyways, she wet to bought some clothes and blabla~~ XD


Its the fitting room, I'm standing outside!! XD

Ok, after that we ate dinner at Madam Kwan's. I ordered fried rice and it was like so big! o_O

After that, left Mid Valley, like 7++!

We talked and talked in the car.. Then we stopped to listen to my mom and Sascha's mom's conversation cause it sounded interesting! XD

WOOTZ~~ Sascha's having a Christmas party, well sorta. Going to her house on Chrismas eve, MAYBE!! Hope so!! I wanna go!!! XD

Signing off now,

Sin

P.S- There are other pictures of christma trees but its all in Cheah's phone!! I shall patiently wait for her to upload it, if she does! >=D

0 comments: