Wednesday, December 2, 2009

1 Fasih!

Gosh, I miss 1 Fasih alot!!


This picture, courtesy of Ho Wen Wen!

I don't have a picture of the class, sadly! =(

And I agree with Wen Wen, the class is full of argument and is ALWAYS most of the time, peace-less, BUT FUN, AWESOME, FANTASTIC AND AMAZING!! Besides, our class NEVER has peace! And its destructive!! XD

Next year I wonder if the class would be as destructive, peace-less, FUN, AWESOME, FANTASTIC and AMAZING as 1 Fasih!!But I think it will because as Wen Wen says, ITS A CLASS FILLED WITH SMART PEOPLE!!! GAAH!! Its going to be boring!! (I GUESS)

2 Cekap won't be the same as 1 Fasih.. =( Its first class, all SMART PEOPLE!!! Except sure got some are not nerds la!! Like our very own HO WEN WEN! XD Oh and MEEE!! =)

I dont know why I LOVE destructive classes! XD Its FUNN!!! ;D Not boring ma, got entertainment all the time! Though sometimes, it MAY get a bit annoying, but STILL!! XD

Lets HOPE that 2 Cekap won't be TOO boring.. AND, I hope Wen Wen influence the nerds to become crazy like her! XD Then class will be fun!! =D WEN WEN!! INFLUENCE THEM YEAH!! >=D

1 Fasih ROCKS! <3

Sin

0 comments: