True friends are hard to find..
Especially in this crap school where everyone might just betray you anytime..
Betrayers, Liars..
Dont get me wrong,
I'm not talking bad about anyone..
I'm just expressing my feelings..
Yeah, maybe there are great friends..
But they aren't much of a TRUE friend..
TRUE friends STAY by your side..
TRUE friends DON'T and WON'T lie..
TRUE friends TRUST you..
TRUE friends tell the TRUTH..
TRUE friends will ALWAYS be there for you..
TRUE friends are there when you need them..
TRUE friends won't abandon you..
And especially..
TRUE friends will ASK you to change instead of just start to abandon you and ignore you..
Hah! Hard to be a true friend huh..?
Look among your friends,
Are any of them like how I mentioned?
No right..? Maybe a few,
But those you THOUGHT were didnt turn out they WERE one right..?
Thats why I said,
TRUE friends are hard to find..
Yeah,
EVERYONE has great friends..=)
But TRUE friends..
Hard..to find..
P.S- Don't misunderstand, its just a post about TRUE FRIENDS. I am NOT, -ahem- NOT talking bad about anyone..
Sunday, August 2, 2009
True Friends
Who else? SinWii at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment