First thing I wanna say,
As most of you know..
EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!!!
After hours of memorising and studying,
Especially for...KH!!! Memorise, memorise, memorise..
ITS OVER!! WOOTZ~~!!
I TOTALLY SCREWED UP IN GEOGRAPHY AND SEJARAH!!
BM-->ok lah..but PEMAHAMAN I GURANTEE sure wrong alot..
BI--> Quite easy..
Sivik--> Lost 20 marks adi..cos of one STUPID QUESTION!!
Moral--> This time harder then the last..
Maths--> LOADS of careless mistakes..-.-"
Science--> =)
Seni--> HENTAM ALOT!! Didnt studied much..
Geografi--> Most of them I hentam..Tak faham much..
KH--> EASY~! But..mistakes =(
Sejarah--> HARD! If lucky, can get C or B..C will make me =D already..
But..good thing is..EXAMS ARE OVER!! =D
Now, I am afraid of my marsk =(
Hopefully I don't get any D's or C's..
If I do get a D, it'd be my first time..NOO!!
Ending this post right here..XD
Friday, July 31, 2009
Finally!!!
Who else? SinWii at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment