I GOT A MERIT FOR MY GRADE 8 PIANO!!!
125, 5 more marks to distinction but still!!
When I went to theory class this morning,
My friend told me she failed her Grade 8,
I was like WTF?!? Her piano is better than me.
My teacher only got 2 ppl took Grade 8 exam this year.
I was worried I'd fail..
But..
WOOTZ!!!
I GOT A MERIT!!!!
Thankfully I didn't fail!
So.. I completed my piano!! =D
Well, I'm starting diploma next month!
Can't wait!!
I want to say thank you to my mom and my piano teacher.
This is dedicated to you guys! XD
My results:
Grade 1: 133, distinction, 2002, 6 years old.
Grade 2: 127, merit, 2003, 7 years old.
Grade 3: 122, merit, 2004, 8 years old.
Grade 4: 122, merit, 2005, 9 years old.
Grade 5: 137!! distinction, 2006, 10 years old.
Grade 6: SKIPPED
Grade 7: 126, merit, 2008, 12 years old.
Grade 8: 125, merit, 2009, 13 years old.
I'm not bragging. I'm dedicating it to my piano teacher! And my mom!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU 2!!
I miss my piano teacher..=(
Btw, theory exam is on Monday!
Taking Grade 6.
Theory damn slow.
I AM SO NERVOUS!!!
I hope I dont fail.
I think I can only pass.
SIN WI DONT THINK SO NEGATIVE!!!
I really don't want to break my record..
Grade 1-Grade 5
All straight distinction.
Grade 1, 96.
Grade 2, 92.
Grade 3, 93.
Grade 4, 98!!!
Grade 5, I dint get the paper but I know its distinction just dunnu the mark.
Grade 6, ?!?!???!
Damn nervous wei.
SMK Taman Connaught,
9.00am.
I.AM.SO.NERVOUS.
Ending right here,
-Sin-
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Piano results!
Who else? SinWii at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment