Monday, August 17, 2009

What is friendship..?

Last time, I have had alot of problems with friendship. I haven't blogged about it but I shall now. This is all how I FELT last time..

What is friendship..? I tried my best but it's just no use..

What do you all want my to do?I really don't know anymore..I treat u guys with my heart , its true..But you all seem to abandon me when you all have others..

Sometimes I feel angry or sad, but u guys will just treat it as my own problem.Maybe at least ask abit? Comfort abit? Its what friends should at least do.

When I did not want to tell , I THOUGHT you all would force me until I say.. Because that is what friendship and TRUE and BEST friends would do..Not just "Ok I ask her already she don't want to tell." or "I dont know what's wrong with her, she don't want to tell. Up to her lah!" .

When I look sad and down , I THOUGHT someone would cheer me up..Not just "Let her be , when she's feeling better she will come find us"..

You all don't seem to want to come and comfort me or anything. Being abandoned, why not try it yourself..?

Last time, this was how I felt. And I think I still feel ABIT the same..?(now)

But..you all, would just say, "WHO CARES?!?"

Well, it ends here. CIAO!

0 comments: