Dedicated to Zhen.
Cool down,
That person is getting on my nerves too.
You think that they don't do that to me?
I practically screamed at them,
And they didnt even bother..
Just said a few things and get back doing what they did.
But, that's how they are,
They are good friends at times,
And unhelpful and times,
Pisses you off at times,
But still there still can be good TIMES..
I want a friend that..
Wont lie and be honest too..
But its hard to find one..
I know how you feel Zhen..
And I know how you (___)[I cant tell who] feel too...
It hurts when, a friend who was always by your side..
Leaves and goes WHO KNOWS WHERE!!
Being second fiddle, I know how you feel Zhen and ____..
HE once told me,
"This is high school, people want to hang out in groups. They have their own groups.."
HE comforted me at times,
HE was there for me,
HE gave useful and meaningful advise..
HE asks me to change if I am getting on his nerves or something..
HE is not selfish..
HE thinks of other people too, not just himself..
HE loves me for me, not for what he wants me to be..
And SHE practically does the same as what HE did..
You people just think of yourself!!
EVER THOUGHT OF HOW OTHERS FEEL?!?!?
I BET THE ANSWER IS...
NO!!!!
What Zhen said was right,
She just said it today,
People just don't hear her,
Well, I can..
This was what she actually meant:
You dont care how others feel,
As long as YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT YOU DONT CARE ALREADY!!
As long as you're happy, you dont care anymore!!
People, open your eyes for goodness sake..
Look around you,
There are people in another part of the world,
Dying of hunger and thirst,
And yet, you people are laughing your butts off at something stupid..
Why can't you see?
You guys only care for yourself and only you..
How about others..?
There is no fairness in the world,
We just have to deal with it.
Zhen and _____ are already pissed,
Can't any of you people see that?
Oh wait, you can't,
You know why?
You people are too busy laughing at something stupid..
Yes, I know you people care,
I know you all care alot,
You all care about your friends,
But..at least try to see clearer?
People are pissed.
Not me.
PEOPLE.
-Sin-
P.S- I am not talking bad about anyone again..People please dun misunderstand, k? =)
Friday, August 7, 2009
WHY?!?
Who else? SinWii at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment