I love you too much.
I'm sorry I do.
But it will NEVER work out.
We'll NEVER be together.
But I'm still waiting for a day.
A day when my dreams and hopes comes true.
A day when our hearts will collide.
A day, when my heart will be yours,
And your heart will be mine.
But, it most probably can NEVER happen.
No, it ain't possible.
I kept telling myself that,
But..I still can't forget you..
That smile on your face,
Your eyes, twinkling in the sun,
Your hair, ruffled by the wind,
You're the angel of my life,
The best thing that's ever happenned to me,
I just wanted you to know,
I'm sorry that I love you..
Okay, that was RANDOM!!But still, what I said above was..Kind of true..?
Iloveyou♥
Sunday, August 9, 2009
iloveyou..♥
Who else? SinWii at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment