Friday, April 30, 2010

YIPEEE YAYY TODAY WAS FUN & ITS FINALLY THE END OF APRIL WAHAHA CAN'T WAIT FOR MAY & MY BIRTHDAY~ XD

Soooo... SOOK LING SAID FUCK TODAY WAHAHA ITS A REAL BIG ACHIEVEMENT FOR HER =D Ohwait, she didn't SAY it, she SPELT it but SPELT words don't really have much difference as SAID words, right right? Its still the same meaning mah!! XD I FEEL GUILTY FOR MAKING HIM JEALOUS WAAAAAAH~ But he seemed fine after a while? Wahahaa. =D

TODAY LKS & Debbie had a competition to see who can finish their bread faster. AND KAR SING, HE LIKE PUT THE WHOLE BREAD IN HIS MOUTH. LOL SO HE WON LA OBVIOUSLY~ XD TOMORROW LABOUR DAY BUT I STILL HAVE THEORY CLASS HMPHHHH!!!! I DONT WNA GO LA, I SRSLY DONT LIKE MY TEACHER. WAAAAA~

I'm gettting SRSLY obssessed with TEDDIE BEARS & MUSIC. ♥music! I simply can"t live without music !

&& I ♥ U
CAN'T YOU SEE THAT OR YOU'RE BLIND? =(
You make me, well, first, my hearts like ♥ and the next thing you know PINGPONGPIANG its fallen into pieces. Waaaaaaah why am I so so so sensitive?
Ohgod I get JEALOUS easily, I CRY easily, I get SAD easily, & I also get HAPPY easily.
But oh no I DONT get angry easily. Thats good!! :)

Ezhen said that her history teacher said that people who like the colour BLUE (♥) is VERY VERY VERY VERY SENSITIVE!! Hmmm...

Like broken pieces of glass, even when mended back with the strongest glue, there'll still be permanent cracks that can never be mended.

Ohkay maybe my heart can be mended by I just lurvee that sentence ;D

0 comments: