Saturday, May 8, 2010

My heart can't possibly break, when it wasn't even whole to start with.

ohgoshhh I know I haven't updated for long!! ohkayyy soo I can't wait for my birthday!!! COMING IN 5 days!!! ;D Yes, 5 days. And 4 days after MAY 13th, my birthday, will be EXAM!!
Haven't started studying yet, xD my LAZY-ness. Worried about History, teacher never teach one, just say "Do your own notes" don't know how many times.

Today went to leisuremall with Cheah Yinn & Vanessa. Cheah bought my presents xD & I finally got a minitoons plastic bag!! I like the plastic bags. =D &I saw NieNie & JeanJean there! Well, basically every Saturday I will meet at least ONE person from SMKSM.

& you all know how I ♥ teddie bears right? Well, morning sessions wrapped the tables with wrapping table. & mine is teddie bear. &, the longer I look at it, the longer i find it SUPER CUTE. ESPECIALLY THE WHITE TEDDIE BEARS!!! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!! TOOOO CUTEEEE!!!WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ♥

& on my birthday, IM GOING TO EAT JAPANESE BUFFET. YIPEE YAY~ xD Can't wait! =D Addicted to Soul Sister from Train. =D Lalala~

I'm gonna buy a new school bag tomorrow. YAYYYY~ XD Its gonna be BLUE. BLUE I TELL YOU!! Oh and today I bought a new mouse (BLUE) & a new keyboard (BLACK) =D

Well, nothing much else to talk about. =D BUHBYE!!!! :)

Sin

TEDDIE BEARS ♥

0 comments: