Saturday, April 24, 2010

Post. LOL?

PEACE!!! Wahaha I've been gone for so long but yours truly is back now wakaka~ xD MISSED ME IM SURE NO ONE DID MY TAGS ARE LIKE DESERTED WAAAHHHH~ D:

Ohkay, anyways, I HAD FUN THE WHOLEEEEE WEEEKK!! =D The 5 of us (YCL, Me, CJL, DLWY & LKS if anyone doesnt know but should know) were like making something up. Wahaha SORRY GUYS I WNA TELL BUT NO I DUN WNA ANYMORE COS ITS A SECRET AMONG THE 5 OF US SORRRRYYY! (:

Then then on Wednesday, during Science we were at the Science Lab but teacher wasnt thr so we were just waiting outside then we went back to class. Me & the 4 of them started playing 1, 2, JUICE! Damn funny!! WAHAHA~ && during ABC, Jin Hua went crazy. We were at 3 Fasih, & Lum & DR were destroying a table, then Jin Hua took a piece of wood (from the table?) & started hitting the table. & byebye table. After that Jin Hua told me he was afraid, LOL. So I asked, "Why did you destroy the table in the first place?" You know what he said? "Because I feel like it." Me & Debbie came up with the idea that him becoming violent were side effects from studying too much! HAHA!

&& then on Thursday, Puan See didnt come! WOOHOO!! The whole class had big smiles on their faces. XD Soo me & YCL & Jien Li & Debbie & Kar Sing.. well... I can't say anything but we had FUN. MMHMM WE DID. & then & then YCL PONTENG ABC WOOTZ. He was lucky he did, the stupid Cik Siti was replacement. Ohgod how I hate her. So we went 3 Fasih and well, stuffs... Then when we had to go to the class whr thrs teacher, SL & JL & DL walked infront, me & YCL & LKS walked behind mah. Then suddenly JL & SL come back, say Puan Rohayah coming so we all ran down the stairs. All the way down. JL & SL hid in the toilet while me & YCL hid under the stairs. When we all went back up, DL & Kar Sing missing already. We thought they got caught but thank god they came back. Wahahaa! That was totally fun larh!!~

FRIDAY. Debbie didnt come waaaahhh~ Well, we only studied before recess. Then after recess, only studied ONE period. PJK. & THAT, was DARN FUNNY. Basketball was like... VERY FUNNY. And then for Geo, Science, KH & Sivik. No teacher. COOL~!! Too bad Debbie wasnt there.. D:

Monday holiday, awwh. Oh darn, the book is with me. (dun ask me what im talking about) I HATE THAT GOLDFISH && I KNOW YOU GUYS DO TOO! (:

Wahaha I wna spend some time with you and I hope I can do it on Tuesday. You better come, or not ima kill you!! =D

You might think that I'm a fool for falling for you. So tell me what I can do to prove to you my love is real. Why dont you just give love a try? =D

Sin

0 comments: