HEYY PEOPLE!!!! IM BACK TO MY MOOD!!!!! THANKS TO A CERTAIN SOMEONE, I LURVE YOU TTM!! (:
Ohkay, soo today I went to JL's house! Went there at about 11.00am, Debbie was there already. After a while, her mom fetched us to LSM since we wanted to well, buy stuffs.
Back from shopping guys? :D
Smile guys!! (:
The TRIO~ WAKAKA~
We met SMK (Siew Mun Kit) there. LOL!! So after LSM we went back to JL's place and crashed her room. Played PS2 && her laptop.
PEACE!!!
Debbie was playing in the rain~ Hehe..
These are JL's SMALL history notes. Soo stylish (:
Not much pictures, I didnt take much. xD
Ohkay, as I said I'm back to my mood. Hehe, thank YOU SOOO MUCH FOR MAKING MY DAY!! YAYY~ I LURVE U ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT MY DEAR (:
Hehe, will post much much more tomorrow. No promises though ;D
Sin
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Who else? SinWii at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment