Helloooooo peopleeee!!! I'm back after a longgggggggg break. XD
IDK WHY I'M SOOOO HYPER TODAAAYYYYYY!!!~
EXAMS ARE OVER SO HOOOOOORAYYYYY!!!!!Ok, exams were fine, && I CANT believe I'm saying this for the first time and I HOPE its not the last, butbut HISTORY WAS EAAASSSSSSSYYYYYYY!!! (: Piece of cake. canttt wait to know my markksssss!!!
OHKAY, so this Tuesday going to Sascha's house ahhh so long never sleepoverr adiiii...=P ZHENN!!!!!! CHEAH'S BRINGING 8 BOOKS FOR US, WOW!!! :O And you like borrow her 3 books LOL!!!~ Gonna attack Sasch's Wii!! And SASCH I WANN UR BOOKKSSSS (: TQVM BABEH~
Sports day coming soon, can't wait. Joined 4x100m & 4x400m. IDK can win anot, just join cause I like runningggg :D Teacher choose me & Yong Xin for LONG jump, hope I succeeeddddd XD
Wahhhh my typing going all crazy due to my hypernesssss which I have no idea how it occurreeeeddddd. D:
And and I'm like sooooo happyyy todayyyy like ttm cause cause he sprung up a conversation with me which made me go all CRAZZZYYYYY!!! Ahahahaha I lurveeee u ttm my dear. (:
Gonna go first for nowwwww,
BUHHH BYEEEEE.
Sin
Saturday, March 13, 2010
HELOOOOOOOO (:
Who else? SinWii at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment