Sunday, February 28, 2010

Went to Aunty Cynthia's house today. Got to play Wii yayyy! Me and Kay Kay were playing till our hands hurt! I mean you have to shake the remote like crazyyyy~

Me, Kay Kay, Tuck Meng, and Wen Hou tried playing resident evil but damnnn hard to move. Different then Sascha's one! =( I lurve Sasch's one moree.Then played SPORTS. XD Olympics to be exact. Me & Kay Kay la. The rest bet moneyy! I won Kay Kay in ROWING but lost to her in 4x100m swimming relay. Hands tired already! XD

Played some other games and then I went to bet for 2 rounds. No money, borrowed 2 bucks for JD. Ended up- RM 0. LOL I LOSTT!! But at home I didn't pay back him. Well, he didnt ask.. :D

Okayyyy next subject. Everyone started mugging yet? I know exam's in a week but I havent started. I'm just too lazyy~ Well, I'm only worried for History. THOSE STUPID PROMISES MADE ARE ANNOYING YEEEESHHHH!!!! Well, I'll try to UNDERSTAND THEM. >=P Stupid British and their stupid promises.

Ahaha can't wait for tomorrow~ Can't tell, ssshhh. =X

Sin

0 comments: