Friday, February 26, 2010

Soo today i went to leisure mall with Cheah & Sascha. Before going, Cheah SMS-ed, say reach already. Asked her what she's gonna eat. I SAY NO SUSHI KING. She say Sakae Sushi. I SAY NO JAPANESE FOOD! XD But then her and her mom & sis went and eat first, at.. Sakae Sushi. =P

Reached, Sasch reached also. Me & Sasch ate at old town. No sushi for us right now please. Cheah addicted. XD After that the 3 of us headed off to popular!

Oh yeah, first we went to the bathroom. And well, I said to Cheah strictly NO reading when we're in popular, and she's like, "does this mean I cant read signs? so i cant see the girl sign and i'll enter the boys toilet." Then as me and Cheah went out (Sascha still inside) A GUY WENT IN TO THE GIRLS TOILET, abit la then went out. Me and Cheah were lik LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF. Cheah just said that she might enter the boy toilet if she doesnt read the sign and there goes a guy almost entering a girl toilet. LMAO!! =D


Then I saw Ku, Lai, Kok Meng, Danial, Ele, Shek and Eileen outside the toilet. LOL. SO WE WALKED WITH THEM! :)
Then went arcade and play!! Actually they wanted to watch movie and we wanted to join them but the queue was too long so we went and play in the arcade!! XD First I forgot played wad and then go bumper car with them! XD

Then, Cheah belanja me and Sasch baskin robbin ice cream! The chocolate chip ice cream rocks ttm! Then the 3 of us stalked Ku's gang from McD to A&W! XD
After that me, Cheah and Sasch left them and went to find our moms at Popoular. Then we said goodbye and left! ): Cheah was like holding my hand cos she doesnt wanna leave me. XD
SASCH WHEN ARE YOU HAVING THAT MARCH SLEEPOVER I CANT WAITTTT BABE! (:

Fucking jealous of you. (:
Sin

0 comments: