Helooooooo (:
Ohkay, so today I almost got caught by my mom for sneaking online while she was out! :X Cause I was on facebook, viewing stuffs, and and all of a sudden my mom phoned me and ask me why my facebook on! I was like OMFG IM DEAD!! I forgot I added my mom yesterday, and she's new btw. So I liked said, "Cause my acc always logged in one, never log out." (As in the box where theres this 'Save my password' or something like this") Then she was like "Orh, okay." LUCKILY MY MOM NOOB IN FACEBOOK WEIHH!!!! Or I wouldnt be online right now. (:
And, my mom bough Haagen Daz ice cream~ Dark chocolate. Zhen, want or not? Its DELICIOUS. CHOCOLATE. Aihs, read Zhen's blog and I forgot about the seni folio till I read her blog. OMG. Well, I have time for that, I hope. xD
The song Solo by IYAZ rocks!!! I am in love with it!!! (:
I'm in love babyyy~ It might not be TRUE love, but oh yes I'm in love with you! <3
Sin
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Who else? SinWii at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment