HELOOOOO EVERYONE!! =D
Ohkay, so I went to Sasch's @ 16/03/10 - 18/03/10. At first, at 15/03/10 my mom came home bringing Cheah, was surprised! xD Then she brought hmm, lemmme count, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9! 9 books for me && Madam Zhen of course. COOL~!! Sooo we chatted and stuff~ Blablabla.
THE NEXT DAY!!!
THE NEXT DAY!!!
After piano class, me mom fetched me & Cheah to Mid Valley to meet up with Sasch & her mom. We ate at uhm.. this restaurant which I dont know the name of. ;P Then we went to crash at MPH. Cheah bought 2 books, Sascha bought 2 books, I bought 0 books. What a big number! xD Actually wanted to watch Alice In Wonderland but no tickets so my mom say maybe Thursday we go LSM watch she'll see if got tickets~Then I said goodbye to my mom and Sasch's mom fetched me & Cheah to their big magical home! LOL!!
Okies, first thing we do when we were there, went to mess up her room! XD Its like a routine, mess up her room, wait for the beds to come in, go check her books, then head off to Wii, and then blablabla~
Pictures, pictures, PICTURES!!
Pictures, pictures, PICTURES!!
2 Wii-addicted girls. (I'm one too I just aint there ;D).jpg)
The computer is on!! Owh, I guess I was using it! xD
Sasch left Cheah hanging, HEYYY!!!Her Wii games are nice. LOVE Resident Evil & Mario Kart srsly. Sascha bought new games like the Olympics Sonic & Mario && Cooking Mama but Cooking Mama won't load. We played Wii Music too~ DOREMIFASOLATIDO!!!! -glasses breaks- XD
Watched Daddy Day Care @ night. ;D DARN FUNNY!! LAUGHED LIKE WHO KNOWS WHAT~
THE NEXT DAY!!
OHGOD LOOK AT THE MESSY BEDROOM OH PUHLEASE THIS IS A GIRLS HANGOUT CRIB NOT A FANCY HOUSE~ PLUS HOW MESSY CAN IT GET?!? ;D
TADAAA~ IDK WHY I TOOK THIS PICTURE SRSLY!!!.jpg)
BOOKS!! ZHEN, STARE AT THEM!! QUICKKKKK~!!!
OHKAY so after that we decided to dress up with Sasch's clothes since we have played Wii for 4++ hours straight or more then that I have no idea srsly.
Cheah's attempt to CAMWHORE with my phone~
Ohgod look how messy!!
CAMWHORING TIME!! =D

ATTEMPT #1!
ATTEMPT #2 (OMG CHEAH'S DOING A POSE THATS MAKING ME LAUGH!! WAHAHA~)

ATTEMPT #3 (OMG CHEAH WHAT UP WITH THE POSES?!?)

ATTEMPT( I should stop with the ATTEMPTs) Cheah what you doing behind there?!
Cheah's still there. How long does she stare in a mirror? ;D
Cheah ruined this picture on purpose. XD Look at her. (She's jumping with this big smile on her face~)

PEACE!!! -Sascha. ME && SASCHA!! =D
My favourite picture! =3
I realize that the 3 of us are Wii addicts until they...
.jpg)
PLAYED WII RIGHT AFTER GETTING OUT OF THE SHOWER!!
OHKAY so after that we decided to dress up with Sasch's clothes since we have played Wii for 4++ hours straight or more then that I have no idea srsly.
Cheah's attempt to CAMWHORE with my phone~
Ohgod look how messy!!CAMWHORING TIME!! =D

ATTEMPT #1!
ATTEMPT #2 (OMG CHEAH'S DOING A POSE THATS MAKING ME LAUGH!! WAHAHA~)
ATTEMPT #3 (OMG CHEAH WHAT UP WITH THE POSES?!?)

ATTEMPT( I should stop with the ATTEMPTs) Cheah what you doing behind there?!
Cheah's still there. How long does she stare in a mirror? ;D
Cheah ruined this picture on purpose. XD Look at her. (She's jumping with this big smile on her face~)
PEACE!!! -Sascha. ME && SASCHA!! =D
My favourite picture! =3I realize that the 3 of us are Wii addicts until they...
.jpg)
PLAYED WII RIGHT AFTER GETTING OUT OF THE SHOWER!!
Ohkay so that night we watched 2 movies, Daddy Day Camp & Bring It On :Fight To The Finish. In Bring It On: Fight To The Finish, THERE WAS THIS TOTALLLYY CUTEEE GUY!!!!!! I PRACTICALLY SHOUTED CUTE GUY EVERYTIME I SAW HIM!! Ask Sascha, I was crazy. xD The cute guys name is Evans in the show. Which reminds me, Ima go google about him. :D
The next day we woke up, watched another show cos Cheah wanted to watch. I watch b4 already xD Its called Bring It On. LOL!! Then we got ready~ And then her mom fetched us to LSM. My mom bought tickets for us to watch Alice In Wonderland!
Ate at WongKok, met Sebby & his parents & his brother. After that me & Cheah & Sasch went to Popular. Cheah bought another 2 books. Met Hui Ting & Sheau Chii there~ They were gonna watch Alice In Wonderland also, same time! They sitting at row D, we sitting row B. Awhh..
Then then we were sitting down browsing through some books, and Cheah or Sasch suddenly pointed at 3 guys asking if they were my friends. I looked up and saw Sui Yee Jian, Danial & Adam. Walked over to them and said hi. Turned out they were watching the same show and, same time. And guess what? SAME ROW!! XDD
Ate at WongKok, met Sebby & his parents & his brother. After that me & Cheah & Sasch went to Popular. Cheah bought another 2 books. Met Hui Ting & Sheau Chii there~ They were gonna watch Alice In Wonderland also, same time! They sitting at row D, we sitting row B. Awhh..
Then then we were sitting down browsing through some books, and Cheah or Sasch suddenly pointed at 3 guys asking if they were my friends. I looked up and saw Sui Yee Jian, Danial & Adam. Walked over to them and said hi. Turned out they were watching the same show and, same time. And guess what? SAME ROW!! XDD
They left first, and I guess Cheah/Sascha recognize them cos one of them recognize Daniel from the last time we met him. So after that I told my mom that we were heading to the cinema now, and we met them thr again. LOL.
Our seating positions are like.
Someone, someone, Jian, Adam & Danial. -SPACE- Me, Cheah, Sasch. xD
The movie was okay. My fav character was the dog, Bayward. =D After that met with my mom at Secret Recipe. BLABLABLA~
Our seating positions are like.
Someone, someone, Jian, Adam & Danial. -SPACE- Me, Cheah, Sasch. xD
The movie was okay. My fav character was the dog, Bayward. =D After that met with my mom at Secret Recipe. BLABLABLA~
My mom said she bought 2 cute lil pups, and we went to her office to see it!
.jpg)
One is a girl, one is a boy. OWHHHH HOWW CUTEEE!!!
.jpg)
Meet the boy.
And meet the girl.
They're awfully playful!! They keep biting my shoelaces!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
STOP BITING IT!! :D
.jpg)
Hey pups, lemme teach ya how to camwhore!! XD
Owh and Zhen.. we're gonna be pretty busy with books these days... =D
.jpg)
Amount of books that i borrowed: 18 +1 (Zhen's)
Can't wait for Monday cos I wan my exam results!!!
Sin.

0 comments:
Post a Comment