Changed blogskin, is this blogskin nice? :D
Anyways, school, uhmm.. Class getting ABIT noisier and NOT so boring, but..... when copy notes still very quiet.. D:
That time played game with Debbie, Jien Li and Leong Kar Sin. Laughed until headache, or I think so. Wen Wen keep laughing like crazy, I dont know why, LOL!! =D
During Cengal practise on Tuesday, lompat jauh. Teacher choose me.. O_O WTF!!! Me, Wei Xin, Yong Xin, Kimberly kena. Then then we jump again for fun! XD And then, Wei Xin and Kimberly hold hand and run and jump together! Then me and Wei Xin! XDD Ahahaha~
Yesterday teacher tell us the ICTL time. Form 1 is 12.00-1.00, Form 2 is 11.00-12.00 and I was like WTF? My ICTL on Wednesday, 11.00-12.00, BUT THAT IS WHEN SCOUTS IS!!! Scouts during that time la!! Then teacher go say "ICTL wajib.." ICTL wajib, Scouts wajib, HOW TO GO? Cut myself into half ah? >=P
Monday holiday, wootz~ LOL!!
Rachel, I am strong okay? XDD I seriously miss SKTS 2008 lah weih.. You want reunion? Ok lo... SKTS 08 REUNION!!! XP IDK WHEN IDK WHERE IDK HOW! AHAHAA!!!
Memories during that time, LMAO!! Ahh, remember the times with 6 Amanah and 6 Bestari? Damn funny right? :D And and Puan Rokiah! XD Ahaha..miss those times... Especially when Yue Kit they all wanna make you cry! =D
SKTS 08 FTW! <3
Saturday, January 30, 2010
UPDATE!!
Fuck off bitch
Sin
Who else? SinWii at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment