-EDITED-
How was my first week of school?
1 word. BORING.
2 Cekap, is like, so, so, so DARN QUIET. (except for the noises outside.)
I mean seriously, when someone talks, its like they're not just TALKING, they're talking in a LOUD way.
I miss 1 Fasih!! =(
The teachers are ok.. So far I only don't know my art teacher.
Ok, so today we daftar for kokurikulum.
The form 1's get to daftar first!! Ok, whatever.
So I daftar for Bola Keranjang (the only sport I know well) and Keselamatan Jalan Raya.
Cengal today, Yong Xin suggest my name out =="
So I suggest hers also! XD
End up-
Pengerusi: Daniel Chan Ka-Ming
Naib Pengerusi: Lum Kien Lun
Setiausaha: Koshan (O_O)
Naib Setiausaha: Wong Qing Sean
Bendehari: Farieza
Naib Bendehari: Tan Wei Xin
Penyelaras Tingkatan 2: Me, Yong Xin and Syed.
AJK- Tingkatan 1 students!
(Teacher let us agree or not. Some changed. This is the changed one XD)
During Cengal I was actually sitting with Yong Xin and a form 1 girl (Yong Xin's friend), then Kim and Wei Xin opposite of us (same table)Then opposite of them (diff table) is Lum, DC, a form 1 guy (their friend?) and Hariharan.Then Lum ask me go there sit. So I sat beside Kim..
Darn funny and fun!! XD
Lum and Wei Xin keep fighting LMAO!
Then Wei Xin keep trying to take of Lum shoes!!
I was like
"Pull the shoelace first ma! XDD"
Then everyone (me, Kim, Wei Xin) keep messing up Lum's hair!
And, we were like, hitting each other! =D
Hariharan keep making us laugh! xD
Wei Xin and Lum macam couple!!
Me and Kim stole DC's shoe keychain! =D
We were playing with it like little kids and then Lum keep going
"Haiyoyo, so childish la you 2!"
Owh yeah, when teacher announce,
Naib pengerusi kamu, "Lum Kien Lun"
Then Lum stand up, peopel clap, then Wei Xin scream!! XD For fun la of course.
And then Lum said
"You spoil my name la Wei Xin.."
Me: People will think she's your girl friend.
Lum: Yala, eh better still she be my girl friend. Wei Xin, be my girl friend, can ar?
Wei Xin: Dont Want!
Lum: Why?
Wei Xin: You very yong sui la.
Lum: So bad la you, hurt peoples feeling.
Then everyone laugh! =)
DC very funny, he keep making a sad face. He is Lum's dog! XD
Let just say its very funny and fun! =D
Lets hope we do it again!!
Lum owes me and Kimmi a shoe keychain.
Cause when bell ring, me and Kim still holding DC's shoe keychain. We took it from his bag! XD
Then Lum was like
"If you 2 want one so much, I buy for you 2 la.."
LUM KIEN LUN WHERE IS MY MY SHOE KEYCHAIN!! AND KIM'S TOO!! =D
Sin
Friday, January 8, 2010
School.
Who else? SinWii at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment