After another week of school, nothing changed.
School is still boring, boring, boring~
Even Liew Jin Hua misses 1 F! =)
Who wouldn't? 2 C so darn quiet, anyone would wish for a more chaotic class, even Zhen!
Anyways, Leong Kar Sing is starting to strangle me! =="
He strangled me twice today, stupid! >=P
I thought I lost my glasses today.. o.O
I found it underneth Zhen's chair... Must've fallen out when I took my file!
I found it underneth Zhen's chair... Must've fallen out when I took my file!
Cik Shafa changed me to another teacher for KH!
Me, WenWen, Jean, YCL, Kevin, Joon Wai, Debbie, Jien Li, Michelle and I dont know still got who went to bilik jahitan for KH, under Cik Ruselawati.
The first time I went there, I didnt want to!
2nd time, I HAD FUN. TEACHER IS SO DARN FUNNY!! =D
Me, WenWen, Jean, YCL, Kevin, Joon Wai, Debbie, Jien Li, Michelle and I dont know still got who went to bilik jahitan for KH, under Cik Ruselawati.
The first time I went there, I didnt want to!
2nd time, I HAD FUN. TEACHER IS SO DARN FUNNY!! =D
Everyday must sing Negaraku now! Gosh..
.jpg)
Random..
Sin

0 comments:
Post a Comment