I got a new camera!! WOOTZ!!Lazy to take pictures~ Sorry, picture will come soon! :D
It costs RM 700++!! =D
ILY MOMMY!!
AND AND THEY BOUGHT A NEW PLASMA TV!! :O
TV's coming on Thursday.. =)
And.. I CANT STAND MY BM TEACHER!! AIHS!! >=( She makes me wanna fall asleep.....==" I HOPE THEY CHANGE!! Issshh I dont wanna get a bad grade for BM!! >=P
I havent tested my camera yet! =( Its still charging. It needs to charge for 8 hours!! >.> 9.00pm then can go use!! WANNA TEST IT!!! ITS MINE!!!! WHEE~!!!
Added songs. =) The player is all blue. I DONT CARE IF IT DOESNT REALLY MATCH, I LOVE BLUE!! <3 BLUE ROCKS!! :D
Argh I hate that biatch. Hate her hate her hate her. FUCK OFF BITCH!!!!!!
Sin
Sunday, January 31, 2010
New Camera~
Who else? SinWii at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment