Instructions:
What you're supposed to do and please do not spoil the fun. Create a new note, copy and paste this message, delete my answers and type in yours. Then tag 10 good friends and family INCLUDING the person who tagged you. The theory is that you will learn one new thing about each of your friends.
THREE NAMES I GO BY
Sin
Sin Wi
Wiwi
THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
Student
Being a friend?
?????
THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Pandan Indah
Desa Aman
Ketumbar Heights
THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
CSI:NY
CSI:Miami
Cartoon!! XDDD
THREE PLACES HAVE BEEN TO WITH FRIENDS
School
Friend's house
Party.
THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
New Zealand
California
Italy
THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
Western Food
Italian Food
Mom's cooking
THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
Going back to visit my family
Visiting Cheah & Sascha
Christmas!
THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
7 dogs
2 tortoises
few fishes.
THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
Zhen
Wen Wen
Zanne
THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGER
Taylor Swift
David Archuleta
All American-Rejects
THREE FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Soccer
Badminton
Basketball
THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
Pearl milk tea
Honey
Smoothie
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Tag.
Who else? SinWii at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment