I never said anything about yesterday right? Well, I went to Ikano then Ikea then The Curve! XD And.....
I MISSED CSI:NY and CSI:MIAMI!!!!! DX
Anyways, I saw these cute cards at Daiso! Its a shop located in The Curve.. Everything is RM 5 there.. O_O Not so sure about the cards though..
.jpg)
Look! Its a smiling coffee! XD
.jpg)
.jpg)
Cherries? o.O
.jpg)
Love & Junkie! XD
I bought.... NOTHING!! XD
----------------------------------------------
Anyways, this coming Thursday, going to Mid Valley with Cheah and Sascha to watch New Moon!! XD Owh I miss them so much! =P
And, my wishlist hasnt changed much! XD
I still want these books! =( I'm currently not reading anything because I dont have any books left to read! =P 
Baby Milo x Spongebob Squarepants T-Shirt!! =D
AND I'm getting a camera!!My grandma gave me RM200 to spend and my mom ask me to go get a camera..
Budget: RM 500!
But I want the Twilight Saga mummy!! =P (Its only RM 188! Dx)
I NEED A NEW JACKET AND SLING BAG!! D=<
Sin

0 comments:
Post a Comment