I'm back from Penang people!! Not that anyone missed me! xD
Well, lets see.. I ain't really IN Penang, just somewhere BEFORE crossing the Penang bridge.. Erm.. I think its called Bukit Mertajam? Seeing most of my relatives live there. My grandma went back there for a few days! My cousins (3 of them) and my aunt and uncle live in Penang! Anyways, it was just a normal trip.. Like I go there about 3-4 times a year? xD
.jpg)
My cousin would reach at about 5 something so during that period of time.. So I put a mattress on the floor and lie there listening to my MP4 playing with my poker cards? (xD LOL) My mom and my grandma were chatting.. Once my cousins reached, we went straight to Alor Setar (Kedah) cause my aunt & cousins wanna go there to visit their dad's side family! We brought Jungle, Forest and Tang Tang. An An didn't go.. Awwh!! It was crowded there and I didnt know anyone except a few!
After that, when we went back, we stopped to eat! xD When we reach 'home', it was about.. 12am? My cousins went home cause don't know if tomorrow they have competition (performance or something like that) or not.. They'll come by TOMORROW..
Ok, so... THE NEXT DAY!! xD
The LONG (not quite) line of dominos!! Look look!! Find the cactus that I put inside! xD
Its knocked down!! ;D The cactus's still there! xD
I tried playing 'Batu Seremban' with the dominos too.. but.. couldnt!
Finally my cousin reached at about 3! I almost died of boredom!! GAAH!! We straight away went to the temple that my uncle owns.. or is it my grandaunt who owns it? Ahh whatever! Seeing there was a so-called event there!
While in the car, played poker with my cousins!! xD One of my cousin, Wen Suen AKA Moon, keeps winning.. She LOVES DOUBLES!! xD Brought 4 dogs along this time.. First we stopped by at my great-grandmother's house to well..visit her! And my mom's cousins which are my aunties? LOL! xD We left An An there with my 17 year-old uncle who didn't want to go because he's busy playing computer games (LOL)
Ok, so we ate there and blablabla.. Then we had to march with them but me & some of my relatives didnt due to.. lazyness!! xD They had these people in some kind of trance with.. ok its hard to explain.. Anyways, went back home and before that, we ate again! xD Reached home about 11++! Played poker and 'Cheat' with my cousins before going to 'sleep'..
Cousin's slept over here today.. Me and Moon talked about each others secrets!! I trust her alott!!! Then then.. SMS-ed with someone before I went to sleep! XP Moon slept first though.. o_o Huey was already fast asleep!!
Next day!! XD
Went to Penang!! Went to visit my aunt's music school.. Its not open yet though!! Played the piano and keyboard for fun!! xD Camwhored in the downstairs piano room!! xD
Went back 'home'! Also quite late..10 something? Played cards with my cousins again.. We prank called Moon's 'friend', admirer more like it.. That guy confessed to her.. That guy got punked by me!! xD What? I was bored? Well.. then I asked my cousin to prank SMS someone!! xD
Hehe, then went to sleep.. Before that, ............... xD (its nothing)
Next day, got up and play poker, uno and pictionary! (LOL) Well, my aunt is driving over at about 6++ so.. We had almost the whole day to ourselves!! My 2 cousins slept at about 3 cause we ran out of things to do.. So.. since we were in our youngest aunt's ex bedroom, I went exploring around to find some stuffs.. Oh yeah, I saw my aunt's KH folio.. O_O Then I found 3 of her old school magazines, so I took it out just to browse the photos, seeing that everything's in Chinese..
Then I flipped through some of her old books and photo album.. I got bored and played with Tang Tang!!
.jpg)
Why're you staring at the card?
.jpg)
Awwh!!
.jpg)
HEY!! Don't bite the bed!!
Then my cousins woke up and we went to the temple.. again.. There was a dinner!! Not much pictures though..
.jpg)
There was an auction!!! o_o
I dont know whose that guy.. o_o
My granda and my auntie!
My lucky draw numbers!! And.. I WON THE LUCKY DRAW!! O_O The number 7400206 got called out and I was like o_o.. The prize was the 12th prize which was a stove!! xD Useless to me!!
After that went home blablabla.. I'm lazy to go on!! xD So byebye!!
Sin

0 comments:
Post a Comment