Like the title says, its dedicated to the all-so-cute Cheah! xD
Heres a cute picture of her!!!!!
D=< That's MY teddy bear!!!!!
Ok... lets start! xD
1. HER or HIS full name?
-Its a HER, and HER name is Kho Cheah Yinn! XD
2.When's her birthday?
-10th September 1996!!
3.Is she single or in a relationship?
-Eventhough she's so darn cute and friendly, she's single!! XD Anyone want her? She's available!!
4.Any siblings?
-Yup.. 2 elder sisters (Kho Cheah Sin & Kho Cheah Boon) and 1 younger brother (Kho Chen Yong)
5.Her primary school?
-SSS (Sekolah Seri Suria)
6.Current:
-Fav Food: GRAPES!! (LOL! XD)
-Fav Drink: Soya Bean!!
-Fav Song: She keeps changing it!
-Fav thing to do: Writing stories and BANNING!! ;D
7.Any enemies?
-I would say only 1! Franklin AKA Frankenstein!! XD
8.Nicknames?
-Yinnie! Thats all I know.. =P
9.BFFLS?
-Sascha, Mellie, me?
10.Does she have a blog?
-Yup, but she's just too LAZY busy to update it! I'll promote it anyway... http://regalquality.blogspot.com
11.Her favourite subject?
-Dogs if there is one!! XD
12.You mentioned that she likes to write stories right? How many have she written?
-About more then a dozen.. O_O And, all of them are 1-2 books long, though not completed! XD
13.Smart level?
-From a scale of 1 to 10.. It would have to be a 10! =D
14.What's she best at?
-SARCASM!! (LOL XD)
15.What's she worst at?
-Giving love advise!!!
16.Do you love her?
-Like YES I DO!! =D
Well, I ran out of questions! =P
This is all I can say!!
Sin
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Dedicated to Cheah AKA Yinnie!♥
Who else? SinWii at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment