LOL here's a so-called summary.. NOT REALLY ONE BUT WE SHALL CALL IT THAT SHALL WE? :D
Ohkay soo.. 11th June!
Jien Li & Debbie came to my house! ;D Wheeeeeee LOL XD & now i have no idea what to say.. srsly LOL!
Well.. I asked JL to bring her Science folio so I can copy information ! xD But ended up I too lazy to touch the folio also xD Well, we hid in my room , on the aircond and play the laptop! =D My mom left us alone at home. Cool. =)
Debbie, Debbie, Debbie.. facebook again? LOL !
Jungle: Its so comfortable here...
Debbie: Whats this dog doing on my lap? *stares at the dog*
Jungle: *stares away*
Forest: Aaahhh.... =)
JL: *texts*
Forest: Hmm what she texting? *takes a look*
We tried playing Hotel 626 but me & debbie terlalu scared & we screaming so we didnt play it xD Then go play some stupid games! LOL & in facebook finally Kar Sing online! LOL first time we all were like O_O Hehe..
Then...Sunday! 13th June! Went to Sasch's house..Happy birthday LOL too late for that xD Ohkay went to LSM first to teman Cheah buy new phone. She got the same phone as mine only in red. LOL. I saw Sin Ying I forgot where.. SEE SEE? Everytime go LSM sure meet someone from SMKSM one!!
After that we went back to Sasch's house lo.. We watched alot of movies. Hmm.. at first watched Bring It On AGAIN!! For the sake of that cute guy.. His sooooooo cuteeeeeeee !! <3 & i forgot what we watched after that.. o.o
I know I look weird. Needed to find a dress to borrow from Sascha for my aunt's dinner WAY in October xD
Anyways... then we go cut cake xD
Then blablabla... oh yeah.. we also watched The Proposal, Time Travellers' Wife, You Raised My Voice( i think) A Cinderella movie. Wahhh got hawt & cute guys burning up the tv screen!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment