Lets see, Friday was Teacher's Day, performances were all ok. There were some funny performances that made me LOL like crazy. Debbie was BURNING HOT (SHE HAD HIGH FEVER) and sommore she go & lie on me. Must be the cause of my sickness. =P Took some photos of the school for the stupid History folio that I haven't started. When I reached home, started having sore throat then my body started to HEAT UP. Went to the doctor the next day, and BINGO I HAVE HIGH FEVER, SORE THROAT, FLU!! =P
Until today I'm still sick eventhough I finished the medicine the doctor gave me. I STILL HAVE FLU && SORE THROAT && COUGH. I think I used up all the tissues at home! xD Fever subsided on Monday though.. & SHIT YOU ALL TEACHERS FOR SO MUCH FOLIO's!! I have 3 folios awaiting me, sitting there on the table just waiting to be done. I haven't even touched it yet. Folio includes History, Geography & Science. =(
Anyways, yesterday went to LSM && I BOUGHT A NEW PHONE!!! YAYY~ =D
Sony Ericsson W705! Bought it for RM 690! xD
Actually wanted to buy W995 but terlalu expensive at about RM 1000.
Today went to Mid Valley, met Sascha & her mom there ! xD Nothing much to say lorh.. I didnt buy anything! This Thursday Debbie & Jien Li coming to my house, I think.. And Sunday going over to Sascha's house for sleepover. YIPEE YAY I CAN'T WAIT!! ;D && my computer sot already don't know what happen to it =="
&& I REALIZED ALMOST ALL THE CSI's HAVE HAWT & GORGEOUS GUYS! xD
CSI: NY - Danny Messer & Adam Ross & Don Flack
CSI: Miami - Ryan Wolfe
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (i dont watch this one but i know theres this hawt guy xD) - Greg Sanders
Last week, I watched CSI:Crime Scene Investigation cause no other shows to watch. Usually I dont watch it. Sooo lucky I watched cause NATHAN KRESS GUESSED STAR IN IT!!! Sooooo lucky! HE HE HE IS SOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE ! ♥
Cuteeeeeeeee ! ♥I have nothing to say now.
Sin

0 comments:
Post a Comment