Thursday, June 17, 2010

Outing @ Leisure Mall & Jien Li's house @17/06/10

I CUT MY HAIR :D
Ohkays thats a weird way to start a post I know ! =D
Anyway as the title said I went outing @ leisure mall & to Jien Li's house today~!!! With my precious Debbie Lim & Jien Li. Wai Kay went too cause she came to sleepover at my house ! :)

Soo first we went to Jien Li's house. Hehehe when reach there Debbie & Jien Li doing folio LOL so rajin la..! Which reminds me..Geography & History folio's not yet touched... Science still got loads to work on! Nvm I'll take my time..hehe... =)

Then then we watched Coraline at her house ! xD So freaky..LOL! So I half-watch & half-use computer! =D Her mom go out pack McD for us to eat! & we didnt have to pay she belanja ! =) Thank you very much Jien Li's mom! You rock ! <3

Jien Li ruined the picture *sobs* LOL
Clear view of my hair, see I told you I cut my hair ! :D


Smileee babes ;D



Lurvee this picture !

Friendship star or something like that ! =D

From the black slippers which belongs to : Debbie, Jien Li, Wai Kay, Me.


Debbie & Jien Li <3>

We all were staring at Wai Kay. I think she was vandalising the toilet or something xD


Oooh look Wai Kay's there xD

Jien Li getting squeezed wheeee~ =)

In Jien Li's mom's car. xD She look soo cuteeee right?

See see she keep banging the thing where got tissue cause no tissue come out. Pity the thing not pity your hand Wai Kay =)
After that then we bought Hello Panda biscuits YIPEE YAY~!!! Yumyumz so yummy xD Now still got left at Jien Li's house. Ask her bring to school on Monday soo can sneak some to eat in class! =)
Went back Jien Li house then we (me, Debbie & Jien Li) online while Wai Kay with Jien Li's sister watching Korea songs. Korea taking over the world ==" Then they go watch Resident Evil on the Star Worlds channel or something. So scary la the zombie. After that Debbie left followed by me & Kay obviously.
Had a great day ! It was awesomeee ! =D
I am now trying very had to cheer up CCK with no luck. He's making me sad ! =( Well..I'll try xD
Sin

0 comments: