Noooo! EXAMS ARE HERE!!! SOON!!
Gosh, first exams are Chinese, but since I dont take them, ITS BM!!
I am so not ready for BM!! MUST STUDY!! ..... dont want to get another C for it again..
Not ready for my History also..
Just worried about my BM, History and Maths!!
Hopefully I can finish my maths in time this time..
Everytime last minute only finish.. I take VERY long to finish the maths paper..
Well, wont be blogging for long.. Got to study.. ;D
Today got spotcheck!! My marker got confisticated..=(
My another marker and 2 highlighters were saved!
Hmm, YCL helped me hide my marker at Loh Kwok Hou's table, and my other highlighter near the dustbin.
I hid my other highlighter in 1 E's drawer.
Helped Yong Xin hide her scissors at the plants there.
MY BEAST MASTER PICTURES GOT CONFISTICATED!! NOOO!!!
AAHH!!! AOI LEO!!! You're gone..... =(
Except 1 picture, which is my favourite!! They didn't take it. Phew.
Zhen's drawing pens got confisticated! What the!
Its a PEN! WE CAN WRITE WITH IT!! (I guess, but its used for drawing.)
BOTH OF THEM.
1 cost about RM 5 you know.
I went to the office to get the pens back.
Blablabla~ And so on..
My music player is back!
Songs:
1.Breath - Taylor Swift Ft. Colbie Caillat
2.Forever & Always - Taylor Swift
3.I Wanna - All-American Rejects
4. Be On You - Ne-yo ft Flo-rida
Signing off now,
Sin.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Noooo!
Who else? SinWii at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment