Exams are almost over.. Whee!~ When it IS, then, FREE & RELAX!!! WOOTZ ;D
Okay so I got a 78 for my maths its still an A but why is it so low noooo!! =(
The hardest exam (history) has passed I am so darn happy and it was quite easy this time surprisingly and I thank teacher for those latihans and myself for spending 3 days reading. LOL!!
So there's still 2 exams that I'm quite worried about even though teacher gave tips ,I am still worried for Geo and Living Skills and maybe abit worried for Sivik which would be hard..
Owh.. CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR VERY OWN HO WEN WEN FOR GETTING 100 FOR MATHS!! ;D
Art's exam is this Wednesday and I still havent picked which one I'm planning to do for Arts paper 2 I just cant decide.
Nothing else to say so I'm signing off, bye!!!!!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Who else? SinWii at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment