I'm back people, but I guess no one even knew I was gone.. So..no one missed me right? LOL. No one bothered to leave a tag though..
Haiz. I shouldnt be here blogging and should be focusing on my History. Especially chapter 9. Ask me something about it, I can tell you NOTHING. But.. I dont feel like studying.
Exam was... okay..
BM 1- alright I guess..
BM 2- EASY!
ENG 2- EASY..
SC 2- Normal.
Maths 1- ok, this time, it was so darn EASY EASY EASY!
Maths 2- it was alright..exxept for the fact that I dont know how to do one question that cost me 6 DARN FRICKIN MARKS... ='(
Aihhs.. worried about History. Dont want to get a C now do we..?
Nothing to say now.
SDO is not working.
SOO long nvr play maple and now i feel like going back to playing real maple seeing there's new job, what is it called again? oh yeah, K.O.C whatever that is called oh yeah its Knight Of Cygness and cygness sounds like sickness...LOL. Okay seriously crapping.
Now I have nothing to say goodbye yours truly will go and do something idiotic like erm.. oh I dont know.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Who else? SinWii at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment