Yay!!! Jungle you're back!! =) She's much more better now!! SHE IS BACK YES I LOVE YOU JUNGLE!!! I feel so much more relaxed.... I think I realise y I WANT HER SO MUCH!! Because I love her so much, and besides, I'm an only child...so Jungle is like my companion.... Its good to be an only child, but sometimes you get lonely or something...and having Jungle is so...comfortable....=) Jungle~~!!!
Well, sometimes it gets really lonely...soo I would cuddle up to Jungle...well, sometimes I really DO wish I have a sibling...wad sibling? Elder sis or bro...mayb elder bro lo...but the good type not the bad type..xD The type that cares, not the type who blames u for everything = =" Right now got 2 elder bro, good..=) Always feel happy with them...SUMMORE I GET TO BULLY YOU KYLE!!!xD I'm ur evil lil sista, brotha! Mac Boy, haha to you I dont bully you, I ask u for help! And I've known you since err...birth? Hahas...
Wad to post now? Great tomorow havta go to school b4 10 am, then later reach school dunnu go whr..O_O Sommore the Form 2-5 Recess so it'll be packed....=(
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Yay!
Who else? SinWii at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment