Friday, March 13, 2009

Merentas Desa...

Today merentas desa....and, it was COLD!!! Nope, not hot, it was cold..
WHY??? Cmon, we were running in the rain!! It was raining...Unlucky...
FINALLY, we reached back to school....I saw Kyle there..o.o" He was like, "Go Sin Wi, Go!" Then I stopped and stared at him, and he was like "If you don't go I take Jungle away from you one ar.."Hahas...manage to throw something at him..!

When finally reach,shoes so wet man!! Go dewan, get my water bottle, then me, Bi Hui, Jean and another girl I dont know, take off shoes...
Went to canteen, saw Daniel (Mak)..sat and chatted with him...I lost Zhen during merentas desa, and Ele dunnu fly whr already..
Then Zhen and Ele showed up, call me follow them..
So I follow them, then then u noe wad? They go pour water on me..>< I was wet... REVENGE!!! Then everyone start playing water...o.o
Congratulations to those people who win!!! =)
Cengal in fourth place...why never move one ><
Keruing last,Meranti 3rd, Jati 2nd...and the champion is Merbau!

0 comments: