Saturday, March 21, 2009

Aww...

Aww, went to visit Jungle...The moment she saw me and my mom she started crying like who knows wad...the doctor said when she regained more energy the day we left her thr, she was crying the whole day...! Doctor said she's better, but she wont eat....So before me and my mom went to see her, we go eat KFC, then bring some for her =D We fed her, she ate...Supposingly she misses us A LOT!!! Doctor said tomorrow she can go home...but,but, I WANT HER NOW!!!T.T I dint sleep well! I wan Jungle =( I miss you...><>


ARGHH!!! STUCK!!! Wad should I find for my lisan test??!! Ugh, BM aural test comin soon and I have no topic right now! NOPE! Absolutely NO topic! I need a topic ppl...help me..~

AS I SAID I WANT JUNGLE!!!I CANT THINK STRAIGHT WITHOUT HER!<< sounds like I'm in love with her! I am!! ^^ I MISS YOU!!T.T You ppl might think I'm crazy or wadever, besides Cheah and Zhen I guess, for being obssessed with dogs! I am, so what??!! They are a part of me, my family and my life!! I LOVE dogs!!!
JUNGLE~~~I WAN YOU!!!I NEED YOU!!!GET BETTER YA! ><

0 comments: