Saturday, September 19, 2009

Leisure Mall.

Okay, went to Leisure Mall today to do Sivik project with Liew Jin Hua and Tee Hui Jing. We all met at popular, then bought the stuffs we needed. After that, went to DeliFrance to eat. Weird, I know.XD Took PICTURES!!













Busy writing...(what a small piece of paper)








Admiring his handywork..XD
She's busy writing also.

Is he reading?


Hey, lets use this colour. *takes out a pen*
"NO!! Don't take my pic!! Take the pic of this paper! ;D"
?????


Yay!! I got a goofy picture of him! XD



"Don't take my picture!!!"*writes,writes*









Gotcha!! Well, half of you.












Busy,busy,busy.
We were at Leisure Mall from 12.00-4.00! XD
Did quite alot of stuffs! =]
We planned the next meeting.
Not telling..YET! =x
Went home at 4.00.
The weather was o.o
So dark the sky.
Black clouds..
OBSERVE~!





























It was already raining when I took the picture.
Well, nothing else to say. BYEBYE! =]

0 comments: