I got tagged by Trisha!
Directions:
1. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
2. At the end, choose five people to been tagged, listing their names and why you choose them.
3. Don't forget to leave a comment ("You're tagged") and to read your blog.
4. You can't tag the person who tagged you.
5. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.
Okay this is gonna be hard.
1. I eat when I'm bored.
2. I'll go totally crazy when I'm with my old school friends or my cousins.
3. I am totally obssesed over dogs.
4. I like writing stories but I totally hate writing homework or notes.
5. I love listening to songs.
6. I hate people who betrays their friends.
7. I love reading.
8. I suck at lompat tinggi and lompat jauh.
9. I already have best friends from other schools eventhough I just met them not long ago!
10. I hate people who talk bad about me and my friends and my dog!
11. I do not sleep in the afternoon, but only when I'm sick.
12. I'm afraid of the dark. T.T
13. Now I'm cheering because I'm almost reaching the end of the tag.
14. Now I'm thinking of who to tag.
15. I love the sport basketball but I never got a chance to play the real type.
16. I am relieved that I finished blogging this tag! I have totally nothing to say about myself!
I'm gonna tag.
1. E Zhen
2. Cheah
3. Daniel
4. Ho Wen Wen
5. Sascha
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Tagged By Trisha
Who else? SinWii at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment